Intellectual Property PolicyINFRINGEMENTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Teeburon respects the intellectual property of other third parties and continuously ask the user to do the same. Whilst Teeburon may emphasise the user to respect intellectual property and conduct him/herself in a lawful manner.
If any user of this site believes their copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, affected parties should send notification to our Copyright Agent immediately. To be effective, the notification must:
- Identify as much as possible the material protected by copyright is believed to have been violated.
- Identify the material that is deemed to infringe copyrighted works, mentioned in point 1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the claimer: an address, telephone number, email address. An email address is preferred.
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- The claimant declares that acts in good faith on the use of works protected by copyright, described above, considering them unauthorized or that violate the rights of its owner or the law.
- The claimant declares that the information provided is true and that is the owner of the copyright work claimed or, in any case, be authorized to act on behalf of its owner.
- Sign the notification.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Phone: (305) 407-3847
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 6:30PM EST
Saturdays: 9AM – 1PM EST
The claimant acknowledges and agrees that when receives a notification of a lawsuit for alleged copyright infringement, Teeburon retires from its Site materials that have been identified as offenders. This recall will generate a material Teeburon any liability to the claimant or others or the claims of the complaining party and the parties on material originally published may be referred to the Copyright Office of the United States for prosecution pursuant to in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.